It takes a lot to keep me interested in a tipping competition. Last week my stupid dice only tipped 4 out of a possible 8. That's not the magical results I was hoping for and I'm starting to get bored.
Incidentally, the dice I'm using are in an iPhone app called Diceshaker. Is that more or less nerdy? Am I relying on an unreliable randomiser?
Anyway, I might venture into a store this weekend and get myself a couple of actual d100s to use and see if that makes any difference.
In the meantime, here are my tips for this week:
- Richmond to beat Collingwood by 37 points
- Hawthorn to lose to West Coast
- Carlton to beat Essendon
- Sydney to beat Geelong
- Port Adel to beat Adelaide
- Gold Coast to lose to Melbourne
- Fremantle to lose to North Melb