Last week there was a draw. Also, my dice tipped a draw. That was lucky. What was unlucky was that the drawn game and the game I tipped to be a draw were completely different. Not even on the same day. Stupid dice.
I realised that, using 20-sided dice, my chances of tipping a draw were just 1/20. That's just too high to be a proper random model of a non-random event, or something.
So this week I've changed my rules. Now I use 2 x 100-sided dice to determine the winner of home and away matches. I still use the 1 x 100-sided die for the margin.
Last week I only tipped 3 and the winner of the comp yet again tipped 6. These are my tips for this week.
- Collingwood to beat Carlton by 36 points
- W. Bulldogs to lose to Gold Coast
- Adelaide to lose to Fremantle
- Richmond to beat Hawthorn
- West Coast to lose to Sydney
- Melbourne to lose to Brisbane
- Geelong to beat Port Adel.
- St. Kilda to beat Essendon
- North Melb. Bye