Last week I told you all about my dice tipping technique. I managed 5 out of a possible 8 and I'm ranked 11th. This week, with the dice tipping a draw between Carlton and Gold Coast, I don't like my chances of getting 8. I've put in the odds according to BetFair in brackets and italics.
- St. Kilda to beat Richmond (1.28)
- North Melb. to beat Collingwood (8.00)
- Port Adel. to beat West Coast (1.50)
- Gold Coast to draw with Carlton (55.00)
- Fremantle to lose to Geelong (2.00)
- W. Bulldogs to beat Brisbane (1.14)
- Sydney to beat Essendon (1.82)
- Hawthorn to lose to Melbourne (3.15)
If you find this boring because of its relationship to football, think of it as a stats exercise. That's what I do. I lead a rich and fulfilling life.